About the Firm
Real Estate, Probate, Injury and Landlord Tenant Attorneys Serving Boston
Established law firm provides reliable legal advice and skilled representationFounded in 1994, the Law Office of Vesper Gibbs Barnes & Associates P.C. offers a wide range of legal services for clients throughout Boston. Our attorneys draw on more than 40 years of combined legal experience to address issues related to real estate, business, estate planning and probate, family law, and personal injury. When you have a critical legal issue, our firm provides individualized attention as we focus all our energy on obtaining the best results possible.
Reputable Boston attorneys manage your legal issues with careFor more than 30 years, the Law Office of Vesper Gibbs Barnes & Associates P.C. has delivered high-quality legal services at an affordable rate. Clients and colleagues at law know that we are:
- Dedicated — Our highly responsive attorneys care deeply about our clients’ success. We go above and beyond to deliver positive outcomes and peace of mind.
- Experienced — For more than three decades, our attorneys have handled a wide variety of transactions and litigation representing large corporate clients and individuals. As one example, Attorney Barnes served as borrower’s counsel in the financing of the $13.5 million Grove Hall Mecca Retail Center, which brought the neighborhood its first supermarket in 20 years.
- Knowledgeable — Our attorneys have a wealth of knowledge in our practice areas, which the courts of the commonwealth have recognized. The Boston Housing Court and the Superior Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts have appointed Attorney Barnes as a Receiver in cases involving distressed real estate.
Areas of Practice
Established Boston lawyers handle a variety of legal needsThe Law Office of Vesper Gibbs Barnes & Associates P.C. is committed to excellence in the practice of law. Trust our knowledgeable and dedicated attorneys to manage a range of matters related to:
- Landlord-Tenant Law — Our attorneys help landlords maintain the integrity and profitability of their property by effectively resolving landlord-tenant disputes. We represent property management companies and individual property owners in the Greater Boston areas in summary process evictions, building code violations and related matters.
- Probate — Our experienced probate dispute lawyers are here to help with matters involving partitions, ownership disputes and property estate sales.
- Estate Planning — We provide a full range of estate planning and probate court services, including will drafting and powers of attorney.
- Business Law — For business startups, we draft corporate documents, including bylaws and articles of organization. We also help clients establish nonprofit organizations by drafting the required documents and shepherding the application through process for federal recognition.
- Real Estate Law — We advise a wide range of businesses on real estate issues, including how to structure and finance real estate holding structures. We are adept at facilitating the buying and selling of commercial and residential property, including condominiums.
- Personal Injury — If you have been injured due to someone’s negligence, our attorneys fight for maximum compensation. In our personal injury practice, we represent victims of auto accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, drug/medical device litigation, and mass torts.
- Family Law — We provide sensitive but determined divorce representation, helping clients resolve issues of alimony, child custody, child support, and property division.